Our store has been closed to the public since March 7th, and we have been cleaning and disinfecting our inventory and our space. We are currently only offering curbside pickup and shipping on small items.
We are washing our hands before bringing your items out to you. We are taking measures to ensure the safety of our families and customers and appreciate your support during this difficult time.
We are planning to reopen soon by appointment only basis. We will make an announcement on social media and Google when we have an exact date! When we do, please note:
- Masks required at all times (must cover mouth and nose!)
- Appointments are limited to groups of 1-3 people
- No children under the age of 10
- Hand sanitizer will be provided inside the door. Please use it and refrain from touching items that you will not be purchasing.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, PLEASE reschedule. We have immunocompromised family, so are we are trying to stay in business while being as safe as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome you to shop 24/7 via our online store if you are unable to meet the above requirements for an appointment. We are also willing to bring items outside for your inspection if you are unable to wear a mask.