Vintage Furniture Paint unlike any you’ve experienced
The Maison Blanche Paint Company is proud to offer an extensive collection of premium quality designer furniture finishing products geared towards consumers who value top quality products and unsurpassed performance.
LEARN TO PAINT AT HOME
Our Maison Blanche paint line comes with an in-depth series of YouTube tutorials featuring company founder Annie Omar.
From complete newbies to those wanting to expand their palette to more advanced techniques, Annie’s got you covered.
– Chalk-based paint with minimal prep, available in 55 colors.
– more textural than chalk based paints; gives the look of multiple layers of paint with only one coat.
– Shimmering water based metallic paint with excellent coverage; dries to a high-gloss finish.
– Smooth and lustrous wax to seal and protect, available in 7 colors.
– The addition of chalk creates a unique finishing wax that creates a semi-transparent, chalky looking, textural layer of color to your project. Available in white, gray and black.
– Acrylic, sheer metallic, water-based cream wax. Available in 7 colors.
– When fully cured, allows stains to be removed with soap and water. Available in matte, satin & gloss.
– Gives your surface the look of Italian wool tweed. Available in 4 shades.
– Thick, acrylic, water-based texturing cream. Available in 6 colors.
– Water-based tinted gel glazes that dry to a satin finish. Available in 4 colors as well as a tintable clear version called Translucide.
– Clear, water based medium that creates a subtle crackled effect.